The men and women of the St. Lucie County Sheriff’s Office are committed to protecting life and property at all times. This is no more important now than ever before. Deputies will continue to patrol neighborhoods, respond to calls for service, investigate crimes and ensure your safety.
Effective Monday, December 22, 2020
- Midway Road Headquarters Lobby - the lobby is open to the public. However, the following services can now be found online:
- Email Request for Traffic Crash Report - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email Request for Incident Report - email@example.com
- Email Request for Public Records - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online Arrest Report
- Online Background Check Request
- Online Booking Photo Request
- Fingerprints are available by appointment only. See our fingerprint page for more information or to make an appointment.
- New inmates are placed in a pre-quarantine dorm for at minimum of 10days for observation of any COVID-19 symptoms. After the 10-day period, they are placed in general population.
- Any inmate displaying COVID-19 symptoms is moved into a separate dorm and tested.
- Inmates who test positive are placed in a medical isolation dorm for 5 days and cleared by the medical provider.
For More Information on COVID-19:
Florida Department of Health COVID-19 Case Dashboard.
For overall information on the virus and how the U.S. is responding, visit the Center for Disease Control.