St. Lucie County Sheriff Mascara announces results of month-long "Operation County wide" investigation into drug sales throughout St. Lucie County
A month-long St. Lucie County Sheriff's Office investigation into drug dealing throughout the county has resulted in 20 arrests so far with nine defendants still at large, and a total of 74 criminal charges, according to Sheriff Ken J. Mascara.
"We called this investigation 'Operation County wide' because it ranged from undercover drug purchases in Lakewood Park in northern St. Lucie County to charges against prescription drug traffickers in Port St. Lucie in southern St. Lucie County," said Sheriff Mascara.
The Sheriff's Special Investigations Unit made undercover drug purchases of crack cocaine, marijuana, "Ecstasy" (MDMA), Roxicodone and Xanax, among other drugs. These purchases led to the identification of 22 defendants, Sheriff Mascara said.
In the past two days, investigators served five search warrants and arrested seven more defendants on a total of 22 charges. The arrests in the past two days yielded more than 100 crack cocaine rocks and a variety of other drugs. Also seized were: a sawed-off shotgun, $3,000 cash and a stolen Yamaha Raptor model 660 four-wheel all-terrain vehicle stolen in Port St. Lucie.
Search warrants were served at:
- 1405 North 45th Street, Fort Pierce, two arrests and seizures of marijuana under 20 grams , drug paraphernalia and a sawed-off shotgun.
- 609 North 19th Street Apt. B, Fort Pierce, two arrests for possession of drugs with intent to distribute within 1,000 feet of a school and seizure of about 80 crack cocaine rocks (8 grams.)
- 309 N. 17th street, one arrest, and the seizure of 30 crack rocks and $900 cash.
-1936 Hilmoor Drive, Apt. 168, two arrests, about 450 grams (nearly one pound) of marijuana, 5 Ecstacy pills, 7 Roxicodone pills and 14 Xanax pills recovered and $1,500 cash seized. Both defendants at the home were charged with possession of marijuana over 20 grams and marijuana possession with intent to distribute, as well as possession of prescription pills without prescriptions.
- 1901 North Avenue N, Apt. A, Fort Pierce, one arrest for cocaine possession and marijuana possession with intent to distribute, and seizures of 37 grams of marijuana and one gram of rock cocaine.
Here are the names of those arrested so far:
- Brown, David, 1405 North 45th Street, Fort Pierce
- Goodman, Gregory, 1405 North 45th Street Fort Pierce
- Williamson, Alex, 1936 S.E. Hillmoor Drive, Apt.168, Port Saint Lucie
- Williams, Levinsay, 1936 S.E. Hillmoor Drive, Apt. 168, Port Saint Lucie
- Moore, Travis, 609 North 19th Street Apt. B, Fort Pierce
- Garvin, Cedric, 1901 Ave N, Apt. A, Fort Pierce
- Richmond, Lakeysia, 309 North 17th Street, Fort Pierce
- Hall, Erwin 1866, S.E. Dranson Circle, Port Saint Lucie
- Evans, Michael, 2603 Jersey Ave., Fort Pierce
- Evans, Anna, 114 South 21st Street, Fort Pierce
- Casby, Robert, 642 South 13th Street, Fort Pierce
- Merritt, Ann, 2516 South 30th Street, Apt. B, Fort Pierce
- Blevins, Freddie Jr, 626 Kearney Road, Fort Pierce
- Harrison, Arthur, 4076, Southwest Haycroft Ave., Port Saint Lucie
- Upton, Sederick, 432 Dundas Court, Fort Pierce.
- Gay, Anthony, 2721 Cherokee Ave., Fort Pierce
- Stanley, Maelynn, 151 N.E. Twylite Terr., Port St. Lucie
Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public-records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.