St. Lucie County Sheriff Mascara announces arrest of four people in mid-level cocaine distribution case
Summary: Four arrests in a mid-level cocaine distribution operation following a one-month investigation by the St. Lucie County Sheriff’s Special Investigation Unit
Details: Detectives late this morning served a search warrant at an apartment at 7371 Pine Lakes Boulevard. The apartment is located east of U.S.1, off Prima Vista Boulevard behind the Publix shopping center. Neighbors made repeated complaints of loud noise and large numbers of middle-of-the-night visitors at the apartment who departed within minutes of arriving.
Arrests and charges:
- Antwan Pasco Smith, DOB 2/15/82, 7371 Pine Lakes Boulevard, Port St. Lucie: trafficking in more than 450 grams of cocaine (felony), possession of a firearm by a convicted felon (felony), manufacture of cocaine (felony), possession of less than 20 grams of marijuana (misdemeanor), and Possession of drug paraphernalia (misdemeanor.)
- Antraevis P. Smith (brother of above), DOB 10.26/84 of 3200 Live Oak Lane, Fort Pierce: trafficking in more than 450 grams of cocaine (felony) and manufacture of cocaine (felony.) Additional felony charges are pending.
- Travis T. Smith (brother of above), DOB 7/11/83, 1086 South Military Trail # 108, Deerfield Beach (a sometime resident of 7371 Pine Lakes Boulevard)): possession of less than 20 grams of cocaine (misdemeanor) and possession of drug paraphernalia (misdemeanor.)
- Cydya J. Stevenson, DOB 6/5/85 (girlfriend Antraevis P. Smith), 7371 Pine Lakes Boulevard, Port St. Lucie: trafficking in more than 450 grams of cocaine (felony) and manufacture of cocaine (felony.)
- 8 grams of crack cocaine and 1,152 grams of powdered cocaine with a total street-level value of $80,000 (based on powdered cocaine sold in one-gram amounts)
- less than 20 grams of marijuana
- about $2,000 cash
- 2001 Acura Legend
- 2007 Dodge Charger
- Glock .45-cal. semi-auto pistol
- Highpoint 9-milimeter semi-auto pistol
- Olympic Arms AR-15-type semi-auto assault rifle
- Press for compressing powdered cocaine into bricks
- Miscellaneous items of cocaine preparation and distribution
- 4 cellular telephones
Click on Image for Full Size
Antraevis Smith is charged with manufacture and trafficking in cocaine
Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public-records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.